Sunday Salon: Seriously? Three Books? Wow!
First I read Rosalind Russell’s autobiography, Life Is A Banquet. She writes just like she talked. Very entertaining book. I laughed out loud several times and had a hard time putting it down.
Then I read books 2 and 3 in The Walk series by Richard Paul Evans: Miles to Go and The Road to Grace. Don’t ask me which book in the series I liked the best or anything because I honestly can’t pick. All three books were good from beginning to end. Now we wait for him to hurry up and finish book 4!!! Are his other books that good?
Other things I’ve done since my last post are:
- Saw the Bon Jovi concert film Inside Out.
- Went to a private Bon Jovi concert on the Paramount backlot.
- Went to dinner at Loteria Grill with an old friend from the Arizona days.
- Holiday Tour & Tea at Castle Green in Pasadena.
- Got new tires for my bug.
Now it’s time to really kick Christmas into gear by putting up the tree and baking cookies!